At this time, it is mainly a giveaway blog hosting 2 giveaways per week. We also feature a random blog on Fridays. The blogger is completely unaware until we let them know.
We've been working so hard on this new venture and it is taking off wonderfully! Claire and I work so well together and I love doing it! We do everything, blog creation, maintenance, research, posting, designing - everything ourselves.
In any event, through Mom's Most Wanted, both Claire and I were awarded the Sisterhood/Triple Award!
This award is given to blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude awarded to us by Brittany over at The Greer 5 within this post.
Since our Mom's Most Wanted blog is strictly business, I decided to put it here on my personal blog. But be aware that the award was given because of the work we do on Mom's Most Wanted.
There are the rules that go along with accepting this award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude(If you don't have 10, its ok.)
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Logo - Check.
Link to the other post - check.
10 blogs - hmmmm let's see how many I can do (in no specific order):
1. TimsMomMom for choosing to make a difference in someone's life.
2. Bonnie at Autism Family Adventures because I know what it is to have an autistic child.
3. Babasfarmlife because she is so cool.
4. Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha because she always has a "random shot of chocolate."
5. Cena at My.M.Spot because she is who she is!
6. Tara over at kidz because she is such an inspiration!
That's about all I can come up with right now, so it will have to do.
Off to comment on their blogs to let them know how fabulous they are!