Here are the 7 random/weird facts about me:
1. When I cut nails (kids, mine), I do it outside so the clippings don't linger around the house.
2. I pluck my own eyebrows, which I have to do outside as well (the lighting is God perfect).
3. I like to have control of the things I can control (obviously not my children or my husband...well...sometimes, he he) and I tell it like it is.
4. My pantry is stocked label out for cans, all are with their brothers and sisters (green beans with green beans, corn with corn, so forth and so on) and non-parishables all have the side out showing what extactly it is so there is no guessing.
5. I am able to easily read people (as in tell what kind of person they are) from the first time I meet them, and I'm usually right.
6. When I grow up I want to be like my Abuela.
7. I will be an attorney one day, or a radiologist or both!
Ok, that was also mind-straining...I have other tags that I
3. Country Diva
6. Jay@halftime lessons
I chose these because I'm new to this. So, have fun and tag, you're it!
(I honestly don't know how many of these tags I will be doing, we'll see...)