Friday, December 19, 2008

My Thoughts

Ok, I haven't been around much because I've been working my ass off trying to make money for Christmas. Having to get gifts for 3 children (one being a teenager, mind you)...plus a husband, is not an easy task on our income. I will, however, give you a little insight as to what's going on in my brain where my blog is concerned.

First, I need to do a review of something. What the something is, I really am not sure at this time. I still have yet to find the time to open the box to find out what it is. Hopefully, it will be sometime within the next couple of days.

Second, I'm going to ask a couple people I admire for interviews. I hope they say yes. Not that my blog is so popular (yet) that I get ALL this traffic, but I always say, some is better than none! Hopefully that will come within the next couple of weeks.

Third, I've updated my Autism link for those that are interested in, or have a child somewhere on the Autism spectrum. If you are knowledgeable about the subject, please feel free to contact me (via my "Contact Me" button) to discuss anything that I may be missing or for more information. Few may know, but I have a highly functioning Autistic son who is 6 going on 7. The challenges are many, but none that really can't be overcome with some sort of guidance and love.

Lastly (for now until further notice at least), I feel I may start discussing/posting more every day things about my life as a mother (and more often). Reading back on my posts, I don't feel I fully capture what my original intent was with this blog. I will be keeping my Picture Pages Sunday and my WW, as well as adding a post for Talk to Me Tuesday post mostly because I feel inspirational is ALWAYS good.

So, all in all, I will do my best to be around more often and thank you to all out there that actually read my blog!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to follwoing yoU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faithful follower and reader! Can't wait to watch your blog grow!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for updating the autism link. Timmy is 7-1/2 and I am learning everyday how to cope and help him.

    ReplyDelete

Important things you have to say

Tweet Tweet

    follow me on Twitter